Statistical Operations Associate
The Statistical Operations Associate is responsible for supporting the activities within the Statistical Operations group
- Review and QC the data generated during the statistical analyses process.
- Test, maintain, and execute SAS and R programs to perform statistical analysis including central tendency analysis, categorical analysis, concentration– QTc analysis, and other analysis as needed in close consultation with the statistician.
- Create and review tables, figures, and listings for cardiac safety reports and concentration-effect modeling (CEM) reports.
- Assist in post-processing data activities including data QC, completing IIRV reports, and cardiologist consistency checks.
- Perform review of final cardiac safety report as it relates to statistical outputs.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics/statistics or relevant statistical experience
- Strong SAS or R programming skills.
- Previous experience in statistical modeling.
- Ability to learn quickly, function independently, and handle increasing levels of responsibility.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and computer networks.
- Familiarity and experience with ANOVA, t-test, regression, and linear mixed-effects modeling.
Resumes to email@example.com