Software Project Manager
The Software Project Manager reports to the Vice President of Technology and is responsible for tracking the timelines of our various software development platforms using a project management planning/tracking tool.
- Loading schedule and milestones for all software projects into the planning/tracking tool.
- Attending all software project planning/status meetings and reporting out on schedule progress and updating the schedule accordingly.
- Meeting with team leads between meetings to understand schedule progress and update the schedule accordingly.
- Creating a resource plan/report from the planning/tracking tool and reviewing with the VP of Technology for understanding any resource constraints taking into account out of office schedules, holidays, etc.
- B.S. in engineering, business or computer science
- Comfortable approaching and gathering information from technical people
- Experience at a medical/software company
- Good at identifying potential problems
- Familiar with project-planning tools such as MS Project
To apply: submit resume to email@example.com