The iCardiac Project Manager is the liaison between the client and the internal project team members including Data Management, Core Lab, Software Development, Sales, Technical, as well as Medical Leads. The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of a project, from initiation to close-out.
- Overall management of project from initiation to completion, including timeline adherence, internal and external communications, financial tracking, and project deliverables.
- Serve as the primary project contact internally and externally, and interact with client/customer to assure comprehensive management of projects, while delivering a high quality service.
- Organize and lead inter-departmental activities to ensure completion of the project on schedule and to ensure that the internal project team members fulfill their project plan responsibilities in accordance with scope of work and project plan.
- Develop appropriate meeting agendas for project meetings, record minutes, and distribute to team.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are accurate, meet internal requirements, and are completed in accordance with client specifications and expectations.
- Present and provide training at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and site initiation visits as required by the study.
- Understand FDA regulations and implications for iCardiac business functions and systems.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a clinical trials environment or as a Project Manager in a healthcare setting.
- Bachelor Degree in Science or Healthcare related field preferred
- Willing to travel globally as necessary
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a team environment
To apply: submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org