IT Systems Administrator
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for providing complete technical oversight across the IT infrastructure with a focus on the design, provisioning, installation, and maintenance of all client, server, and network hardware systems and their associated software components.
- Design, support and maintain iCardiac production and failover datacenter computing environments.
- Assume responsibility for, and coordinate efforts to achieve enterprise grade network security and integrity.
- Provide Level 3 (final tier) technical support to all employees and customers and their associated workstations, telephones, mobile devices and printers.
- Document detailed troubleshooting procedures and technical solutions as well as IT standard operating procedures (SOPs) in an FDA-regulated environment.
- Act as a reviewer / approver in the IT change management process as directed.
- Provide technical direction and instruction to the Level 1 and 2 IT staff.
- Participate in a 24/7 weekly on call rotation as necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or IT-related field.
- Expertise in Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and Windows 7 operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy administration, PowerShell Scripting and IIS versions 7.0-8.5.
- Experience configuring and maintaining layer 2 and 3 managed networking equipment.
- Familiarity with data / system backup platforms (eg. Veeam Backup and Replication).
- Experience in Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity planning and testing (planning documentation, testing and reporting, RPO/RTO compliance auditing, etc.)
- Familiarity with high-density server / storage area network (SAN) environments (Dell preferred eg. PowerEdge Servers, Compellent/EquaLogic disk arrays)
Resumes to email@example.com