Data Support Specialist (Rochester, N.Y.)
The Data Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the inbound data handling processes of the Data Management Group.
- Provide support to data managers with day to day operations.
- Ensure high degree of accuracy during entry and review of data
- Backing up source paper/electronic data, identification of potential data queries, and other tasks as needed
- Ensure activities performed throughout studies/projects adhere to regulatory guidelines, company procedures, as well as project specific requirements.
- Highly detail-oriented and conscientious individual
- Experience with data entry
- Familiarity with using software applications and computer networks
- Demonstrated interest in or experience working within a healthcare or research-related environment
- Experience in data management in clinical/medical field, and knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, clinical operations, and quality management
Submit resumes to email@example.com