Clinical Specialist (Longmont, CO)
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for reviewing pulmonary function testing data collected by clinical trial sites, providing customer support/training, and performing product validation tasks. This role requires working with users, like technicians from clinical trial sites or clinicians from pulmonary labs, customers, such as sponsors or physicians, and iCardiac employees. The Clinical Specialist must work effectively in a complex and multi-tasked environment with a cross-functional global team.
- Review subject data transmitted from investigative site for technical acceptability.
- Ensure that testing is performed in accordance with the study protocol and project plans.
- Provide test acceptability information to site coordinators, investigators, study monitors, and Sponsors.
- Issue and resolve data queries for the Sponsor.
- Read and interpret study protocols, Data Management plans, and project plans.
- Provide technical and protocol support to customers concerning equipment and testing issues.
- Provide customer training.
- Support business development with protocol reviews, capabilities presentations, and bid defenses as needed.
- Participate in software configuration and testing for clinical study releases and product testing for new product releases.
- Support study-specific script reviews.
- Respiratory technology training (e.g., RRT, CPFT, etc.) or equivalent.
- 2 years pulmonary function testing experience.
- Solid understanding of spirometry concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills, including usage of MS Office applications
- Demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Working knowledge of spirometry equipment and subject-testing workflow software.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends to support specific clinical study site testing times.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally (approximately 10%).
Submit resume to email@example.com