Associate Project Manager (Rochester, N.Y.)
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for providing support for internal and external personnel that are conducting clinical trial studies.
– Provide support to project managers who are managing clinical trials, including tracking and conducting operational activities to make sure projects are being completed according to milestones.
– Draft documents such as project plans, work instructions and status reports used for project tracking and reporting of progress to project sponsors.
– Interact with personnel at clinical trial sites to clarify/confirm information related to the clinical research studies they are conducting.
– Carry out a variety of other tasks and activities required to successfully carry our and document research studies.
– Highly detail-oriented and conscientious individual capable of working in a medical research environment.
– Flexible person who thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
– A customer-service-oriented individual.
– Comfortable learning and using new software programs and technologies.
– Demonstrated interest in or experience working within a clinical trials or research-related environment.
– Project support or management experience, or a bachelor’s degree in a scientific or management field.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org