Associate Project Manager (Longmont, CO)
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for providing support for internal and external personnel that are conducting clinical trial studies.
- Provide support to project managers that are managing clinical trials, including tracking and conducting operational activities to make sure projects are being completed according to milestones.
- Draft documents such as project plans, work instructions and status reports used for project tracking and reporting of progress to project sponsors.
- Interact with personnel at clinical trial sites to clarify/confirm information related to the clinical research studies they are conducting.
- Carry out a variety of other tasks and activities required to successfully carry our and document research studies.
- Highly detail oriented and conscientious individual capable of working in a medical research environment.
- Flexible person that thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- A customer-service-oriented individual.
- Comfortable learning and using new software programs and technologies.
- Demonstrated interest in or experience working within a clinical trials or research-related environment.
- Project support or management experience, or a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or management field
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org